Featured Work at Home Employer of the Month for October 2017
**FYI Featured Employers of the Week will change to Featured Employers of the Month as of October 2017. You can still find an updated list of fresh job leads on a weekly basis on this post.**
Concentrix provides business and customer engagement services to its’ clients around the world.
Concentrix is currently recruiting Customer Product Support Advisors to work from home!
If you are looking for a full-time opportunity with room for growth and you have a knack for customer service, this could be a great position for you! See below for position’s full job description:
TITLE: Customer Product Support Advisor
Location: Work at Home
Job Type: (Full-time)
Career Description/Summary: We are currently looking for bold and tenacious Product Support Advisors to provide a premium customer service experience by responding to inbound phone contacts to troubleshoot and resolve advanced technical issues while supporting one of the largest technology companies in the world.
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do – we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
• A knack for positively taking ownership of customer interactions with a dedication to resolving their technology issues
• Exceeding customer expectations by providing a high level of world class customer service to a diverse range of customers
• Strong customer-service orientation with the ability to exhibit courteous telephone etiquette, empathy, patience and professionalism
• Navigate and manage multiple programs and applications running simultaneously
What we are looking for:
• 1 – 2 years of customer service experience
• High School Diploma or GED
• Keyboarding skills at a minimum of 25 wpm
• Strong problem solving, analytical and data entry skills
• Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include varying shifts, weekends and/or holidays
• Ability to listen effectively, use probing skills to obtain relevant information, and establish rapport quickly with customers
• Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as functioning as a member of our virtual team
• A strong candidate will be computer/Internet savvy, comfortable operating in several applications simultaneously
• Strong desire to excel in a fast-paced work environment
• Some projects consist of sharing product knowledge and completing conversions
What you need to have:
Equipment specifics will be dependent upon program assignment.
• Internet Service – minimum of 10.0 mbps download and 1.5 mbps upload (no wireless or satellite connections)
• Basic Landline Telephone Phone Service (required during Training and for Production calls)
• Any and all call features MUST be removed. This may require contacting your Provider.
• Corded Telephone headset. Plugs directly into your telephone base.
• Mute button
• Noise canceling microphone
• Monitor minimum size: 21.5”
• USB Mouse & Keyboard (MAC compatible)
• Adapter (connects monitor to MAC)
• Earbuds with microphone
• A distraction free work space within your home designed to maximize your productivity
What we offer:
Concentrix provides our Associates with:
• Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
• Monthly performance incentives
• Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
**New Competitive starting salary**
If you are interested in this opportunity, click here to apply on the website.
Best wishes on your job search!